520 and 540 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139
South Beach Waterfront Condos
|Bentley Bay Information:
Sales Listing Data Updated 06/13/2019 at 5:30 PM
Year Built: 2004
Location: South Beach
Developer: Riccardo Olivieri
Total Units: 170
Currently Available For Sale: 14
Unit Sizes: 830 to 5103 sq. ft.
Lowest Available Price: $540,000
Highest Available Price: $11,990,000
Patel Real Estate, Inc.
- Magnificent landmark waterfront location creating the Gateway to South Beach from Downtown Miami.
- Spectacular 180 degree views of Miami’s Skyline and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2 tower building, 25 stories with a unique sail like profile designed by the prestigious architectural firm Arquitectonica.
- Only 3 to 4 condominiums per floor.
- Magnificent Porte-cochére featuring a water cascade and a panoramic view of Star Island.
- Elegantly appointed 4-story and 2-story lobbies
- 24-hour valet service, concierge and the discreet presence of security personnel.
- Imported Italian Marble in lobby areas.
- All common areas beautifully decorated by Italian designer Armando Albeldas.
- Beautifully landscaped garden terrace with scenic views of Biscayne Bay, Star Island and Downtown Miami.
- Landscaped deck on level 5 with infinity edge swimming pool and 2 large whirlpool Jacuzzi’s.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with spa, massage room, sauna and steam room.
- 5 level covered garage with 24-hour valet parking.
- Fine dining restaurant with terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Boutique shops along West Avenue.
- Private high-speed computer programmed elevators.
- Near Miami Beach Marina.
- Custom imported European cabinetry in kitchens
- Marble countertops and backsplash
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Variable speed recirculating range hood
- Single handle pull out spray faucet
- Stove, microwave, refrigerator, etc;
- Italian marble flooring in wet areas and shower
- Soaking tub with waterfall spout
- Separate Tub and shower
- Seamless glass shower enclosure and door
- Full length mirror
- Marble vanity countertop with sink
- European imported counter fixtures
- Whirlpool tub (South Tower)
- The ultra-luxurious residences are located on floors 2 to 23 in the North Tower and 5 to 25 in the South tower.
- Expansive private terraces, accessible from all bedrooms and living rooms.
- Floor-to-ceilings reinforced sliding glass exterior doors with tempered, energy-efficient tinted blue glass designed to meet and surpass South Florida’s rigid building standards.
- Walk in closets.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
- Pre-wired for a high-speed Internet access, cable TV, multiple telephone lines, and security systems
- Handcrafted European solid core wood interior doors.
- 8-ft high solid core wood entry doors.
- 9-ft high smooth finished ceilings.
- Sound insulated walls master bedroom, master bath, A/C closet, laundry and pantry.
- Designer outlets and switches.
- Recessed down lights in hallways and bathrooms.
- Door chimes at each residence.
- Individual security system with front entry keypads.
- Fire sprinklers, smoke detectors and alarms throughout living and sleeping areas.